Cheers to the Red, White, and Blue! Here are 3 simple and special cocktails for your 4th of July celebrations from Van Gogh Vodka.
Crafted in Holland, Van Gogh produces 22 vibrantly-flavored vodkas including the newest flavor, PB&J! You can follow Van Gogh Vodka on facebook or twitter!
Patriotic Cooler (pictured above)
Mixologist: The Cocktail Guru Jonathan Pogash
- 1 1/2 oz. Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka
- 1 oz. Pomegranate juice
- 2 oz. Ginger Ale or Ginger Beer
Directions: Build all ingredients over ice into a rocks glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Van Gogh Skinny Lemonade
- 2 oz of Van Gogh BLUE Vodka
- 4 oz of Crystal Light Lemonade (dissolve packet into water bottle before mixing)
Combine ingredients and shake vigorously in shaker with ice. Strain into glass and enjoy!
- 1-1/2 oz of Van Gogh Blue Vodka
- 1/2 oz Orange Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Blue Curacao
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 2 Splashes of Sour Mix
Build all ingredients in a rocks glass with ice. Garnish with a wedge of orange.
. . . and check out this awesome recipe
Created by Cooking Channel’s Nadia G, Star of “Nadia G’s Bitchin’ Kitchen”
- 1-2 oz Van Gogh PB&J Vodka
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup favorite vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 banana
- 1 heaping tbsp. smooth peanut butter
- 1 heaping tbsp. raspberry jam / or fresh raspberries
Blend. Serve in tall glass with banana slice or raspberry garnish