Tommy Bahama is saying cheers at the Party Bluprints Blog today with a new cocktail they have created for the holiday season. The Coconut Eggnog Martini puts an island twist on the traditional eggnog recipe. It has a nice kick with the addition of coconut rum and bourbon!
You can celebrate with these festive cocktails at any of the 14 Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar locations across the country or create them at home for your family and friends. Make the most of the season’s celebrations and bring a little island flavor to your holiday celebrations. We hope you enjoy and always drink and serve responsibly.
Tommy Bahama Coconut Eggnog Martini
- 1 part Jim Beam
- 1 part Cruzan Coconut Rum
- 2 ½ parts eggnog (see prep list)
- 5 egg yolks
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Whisk yolks with sugar until creamy and the sugar begins to dissolve.
- Add cream and coconut milk
- Stir in vanilla and nutmeg
- Chill well
- Build in a mixing glass, add ice, and shake with a Boston shaker until chilled. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.
Garnish: Pomegranate seeds & orange twist