Cool Cocktail Recipe For Summer Sipping!
We love this cool Cranberry Lemon Summer Zinger cocktail for simple, yet special summer entertaining. It’s a tart treat that will tantalize your tastebuds, and refresh your guests on a hot summer day. Fresh lemonade and cranberry are a great match for mixing an All-American cocktail – perfect for celebrating the patriotic holidays this summer. Cranberries are America’s Original Superfruit and have many wonderful health properties. They contain antioxidants; are naturally fat and cholesterol free, low in sodium and are a good source of dietary fiber.
Cranberry Lemon Summer Zinger Cocktail Recipe
- 1.5 oz. cranberry infused vodka (see recipe below)
- 3.5 oz. lemonade
- Lemon wheel
- Skewered cranberry pick
- Pour 3.5 oz lemonade into a stemless wine glass filled halfway with ice.
- Add 1.5 oz. cranberry infused vodka.
- Use skewered cranberry pick to stir.
- Garnish with lemon wheel and cranberry pick.
Cranberry Infused Vodka
- 1 – 750 ml bottle vodka
- 1 bag frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Add cranberries, sugar and lemon juice to non-stick saucepan. Heat on low-medium stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Pour cranberry mixture into a glass bottle/jar/container with airtight lid. Add vodka. Cover with lid and store on counter out of direct sunlight for one week.
- Strain mixture using fine sieve. Store cranberry infused vodka in airtight glass bottle.