UPDATE for Spring 2012 – Crystal Light Mocktails introduce 2 NEW limited edition flavors available while supplies last from April – June 2012 Read More>
As of this posting there are only 85 days left to enjoy The Crystal Light Mocktails.
You need to act fast, but sip slow, because these are really good. I have to say I was skeptical, but pleasantly surprised! Elizabeth and I taste tested all 3 flavors, her favorite was the Margarita, mine the Mojito (p.s. our kids loved the Appletini). We are stocking up on them this summer for parties and to enjoy on our own. I’m going to pack them for trips to the beach, where many times alcohol is prohibited. Below is a list of all the reasons I recommend you stock up on the NEW Crystal Light Mocktails too.
- There are 3 cool flavors that truly taste like their namesakes: Mojito, Margarita & Appletini.
- They are guilt free – each is only 5 calories per serving!
- They make for easy entertaining – there is no mixing, muddling or mess.
- They are economical, one packet pours into 2 quarts of water, ah yes that’s 8 servings!
- They allow you to be a considerate and responsible host this summer. The mocktails are a special alternative to other more boring non-alcoholic beverages.
- Just saying. . . you can always spike them!
- You can switch these up by adding seltzer for fizz or freeze them like I did for Party Pops!
I froze the Crystal Light Mocktails and made Party Pops that were a huge hit! They are so much easier to make than Cocktail Pops (freezing alcohol is tricky) and the kids can enjoy them too.
To get you started with your summer parties, we are giving away bundles of Crystal Light Mocktails! Good Luck and CHEERS! To keep in touch and ask questions about where you can find them in your area try the Crystal Light facebook page.
CLOSED WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL!
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
1. Mandatory entry:
Leave a comment about why you love Crystal Light and make sure to include your email address in the comment form so I can contact you if you win. U.S. Residents only.
. . . and please be sure to follow Crystal Light on twitter and facebook to join the party this summer!
DEADLINE: Thursday June 16th, 2011, midnight EST.
Disclosure: I have received this product free from Crystal Light to taste test. The review and opinions are my own.