This Thanksgiving try serving up some festive beer to guys (and gals) at your celebration. Here are 6 picks for pumpkin-flavored brew. Cheers and enjoy!
- Harpoon UFO Pumpkin- This lighter bodied pumpkin ale, has a malty sweetness that meshes well with the pumpkin flavor and spices in the finish.
- Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat Ale- Ripe pumpkins along with cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg are used when brewing this traditional unfiltered Belgian-style Wheat Ale.
- Buffalo Bill Pumpkin Ale- Brewed with baked and roasted pumpkins, spices, and brown sugar this amber style ale packs a punch with an ABV of 9.8%.
- Saranac Pumpkin Ale- With a medium to full body this pumpkin ale with an extensive spice palate, including allspice, cinnamon, ginger, clove, and vanilla.
- Fisherman’s Pumpkin Stout- This dark, rich, full bodied pumpkin stout is brewed with pumpkin, allspice, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Lakefront Pumpkin Lager- Cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg combine with Munich and Caramel malts to create a medium body and sweet finish in this brew.
note descriptions from : http://www.garyswine.com/