Fresh, sparkling and spicy gives this cocktail a trifecta of taste! It’s a perfect summer cocktail and a great bevy for brunch. Thanks to our friends at Sparkling Ice for sharing it with us. We are always on the lookout for a new way to say cheers!
Sparkling Ice: Grapefruit Jalapeno Martini
makes 1 cocktail
- 3 oz. Grapefruit Sparkling ICE
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- 1 oz. lime juice
- Lime wedge
- Sliced fresh jalapeño
- Chili salt for rim of glass (Kosher salt mixed with chili powder)
- Use a lime wedge to rub the entire rim of a chilled martini glass, and dip into chili salt mixture.
- Combine vodka and jalapeno slices with ice in a shaker.
- Strain and pour into the chilled martini glass.
- Top with Grapefruit Sparkling ICE.
- Garnish with a few Jalapeno slices.