Long Island Iced Tea Recipe
Long Island Iced Tea – a true summer classic. Remember, when you were a kid and a sure sign of summer was iced tea steeping on the counter? Well, we do and we’re bringing back the fun of fresh brewed iced tea by showing you how to “dress it up” for your adult guests and turn it into a cocktail.
Makes 4 servings (6 ounces)
Ingredients for Long Island Iced Tea
- 1 bag Bigelow Half & Half Iced Tea & Lemonade
- 2 cups boiling water
- 16 ounces brewed Half & Half Iced Tea & Lemonade Concentrate
- 2 ounces gin
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces triple sec
- 2-ounces Cola
- 2-ounces Sparkling water
Instructions for Long Island Iced Tea
- Place tea bag in 2-cup glass measure. Add boiling water. Let steep 8 minutes. Squeeze and remove tea bag; cool, set aside tea concentrate.
- In large pitcher stir together all of tea concentrate, gin, rum, vodka, and triple sec; stir.
- Fill a large glass with ice and add about 6-ounces of tea lemonade mixture.
- Add a splash (1/2 ounce) each of cola and sparkling water to each glass.
- Garnish with an umbrella and lemon slices or a piece of fruit.
Do you drink Long Island Iced Teas? What is your recipe for the ultimate Long Island Iced Tea?
We have some other great cocktail recipes for you!