Stuck home for the holidays? No sun and sand in your horizon for 2012? Well, Seagram was nice enough to bottle up an escape for all of us!
Seagram’s Escapes is a line of fruit flavored malt beverages (malternatives) that has a menu of 12+ flavors. You can enjoy them alone or mixed into cocktails. They offer an affordable entertaining solution as they’re available in four packs (retail for about $5) and assorted variety packs. Pretty good idea? My favorite pick is recipe below. I’m going to add it to my New Year’s Eve Bar Menu. Enjoy!
- One 11.2 oz bottle Seagram’s Escapes Peach Fuzzy Naval
- 10 oz. Champagne
- 6 oz lemonade
- Sliced lemon
- Serve over ice and garnish with a slice of lemon. Recipe serves three.
Here’s are a few other ways to enjoy them …
- Limited Edition Flavor: This holiday season for a limited time only, try Apple Pomegranate Mimosa. It’s a sparkling and fruity holiday flavor that all your guests will love!
- Creative Cocktail Recipes: From Sparkling Resolutions to a Nice ‘n Naughty, Seagram’s Escapes offers dozens of affordable and easy drink recipes.
- “Light”-en Up the Holidays: Seagram’s Escapes ice cubes add a splash of color and taste to sparkling water! From the vibrant red and green of Seagram’s Escapes Lime Melonade and Sangria, colorful ice cubes can make a traditional vodka soda fun and festive!
Where to buy in your area FIND>
“LIKE” the Seagram’s Escape page on Facebook for news, deals and more recipes GO>
Disclosure: I received free product to sample, the opinions are expressly my own.