This summer, Elizabeth and I had the pleasure of spending an afternoon with Bernard Hickin, chef winemaker for Jacob’s Creek, tasting, learning and falling in love with several of his wines! As guests, we were very excited to be among the 1st to taste the Australian powerhouse’s newest wine, 2010 Moscato, which will be available nationwide in a few weeks!
We are very excited to share this wine with you because we believe Jacob’s Creek 2010 Moscato will be the HOTTEST way to sip this fall and holiday season. Why? Mainly, because this wine exudes FUN and because . . .
- It’s delicious and refreshing.
- it’s NEW allowing you the unique opportunity to introduce it to your guests.
- the frizzante style is perfect for celebratory events and the holidays.
- it’s simply perfect as a pre-dinner cocktail.
- it’s a fabulous finish to any meal and is delicious with a light dessert cake.
- it’s lower in alcohol only 8% verses 11% – 14% for most wines.
- it will retail for about $7 per bottle, very affordable when hosting a crowd!
Dawn, Jacob’s Creek Winery winemaker Bernard Hickin, Elizabeth
Elizabeth and I both loved Jacob’s Creek 2010 Moscato, as you can see from the video below. This is an excerpt of our tasting.
“Created for the U.S. market, the lightly frizzante refresher starts out with a noseful of tropical fruits – pineapple, mango, lime and passion fruit. But all that fruitiness dissolves into a perfectly dry, wet-stone finish.” -Eatsblog.dallasnews.com