Here are some amazing appetizer ideas for the Holidays. They are simple and special and all come from the President Cheese website. President Cheese not only has great cheese, but their website has great recipes and complete “how to” videos. Try my party appetizer picks below and visit the PresidentCheese.com for more!
Pub Cheese Mini-Frittatas
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons rondelé® by Président® Sharp Cheddar Pub Cheese
- Fresh chives for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray mini-muffin pans with cooking spray. Blend eggs, milk, mustard, salt, and pepper and pour into muffin cups, about ¾ full. Drop ½ teaspoon of rondelé® by Président® Pub Cheese into each cup and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until puffed and set. Serve warm or chilled, garnished with chives. Makes 30 mini-frittatas.
Goat Cheese Roule Balls
- 11 oz Président® Fresh Goat’s Cheese
- Assortment of colorful spices, nuts, and seeds
Unpack fresh goat cheese, and divide it into two-inch balls. Spread seeds, nuts and spices on a baking sheet separately, and gently roll each ball until covered. Serve on a plate or platter.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb blend
- 8 oz Président® Plain Feta Chunk, cut into ½” cubes
- 1 small cucumber cut in ¼” thick slices
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives
Combine oil and herbs and set aside.
Make skewers, alternating cheese cubes with cucumbers, tomatoes, and olives.
Drizzle herb oil over skewers and serve.
Baked Brie with Carmelized Plums
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 medium plums, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Pinch of salt
- 15 oz Président® Mini-Brie
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Melt butter in small pan and add sugar, plums, and orange juice. Cook and stir until sugar melts and juice begins to thicken, about 10 minutes. Add rosemary and pinch of salt. Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes. Slice rind of one side of Brie and place cut side up on an oven-safe plate or platter with enough rim to catch extra juices. Arrange plums and juices on top of Brie and bake for 10 – 15 minutes. Serve with bread, crackers, or toast.
Spinnach and Red Onion Canape
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup red pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- Crackers, flat bread, or crostini
- 8 oz rondelé® by Président® Garlic and Herbs Gourmet Spreadable Cheese
Sauté the spinach and green onions in the oil until wilted. Set aside. Combine red onion, pepper jelly, and mint. Spread each cracker with rondelé® by Président® Gourmet Spreadable Cheese. Top with some of the spinach and garnish with the pepper jelly mixture.
Disclose: I was not paid and do not receive compensation in any form from President Cheese.