I love this appetizer for Holiday Entertaining. It’s flavor packed and delicious, plus it’s a lighter and healthier option than many more traditional party snacks. It’s also easy to prepare, takes just minutes to assemble, and it looks fun and festive on your Christmas party table! What’s better than that?
If you have a perfect party appetizer, share it below. If we use it, we will highlight it and you here.
Greek Salad Skewers:
Ingredients (yields 24)
- 4” knotted bamboo skewers (pkg. of 24)
- 2 7oz. squares feta cheese, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 container grape tomatoes
- 3 mini cucumbers, peeled and cut into hearty slices
- 1 container/jar pitted Kalamata olives
- olive oil
- cracked black pepper
- sea salt
- Assemble skewers according to picture. Place a tomato on skewer, followed by a cucumber slice, and then feta cheese square. Continue until all skewers are assembled. Drizzle olive oil over food portion of skewer, avoid skewer handle. Top with fresh cracked pepper and sea salt. Arrange on platter and serve.