This just may be the ultimate party dip. You can’t make enough and it’s easy as abc – avocado, bean and corn!
- 15 1/2 ounce can of pinto ( or black) beans, drained and rinsed
- 11 ounce – can of corn kernels, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 1 large avocado , diced
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Gently toss to combine.
- Chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour and serve with lime wedges and tortilla chips.