Image courtesy of the Idaho Potato Commission
These Crispy Idaho® Potato Wedges with Sriracha make the perfect game day snack. They’re a wholesome and delicious nosh for football Sunday, and the Sriracha gives them just the right kick!
Crispy Idaho® Potato Wedges with Sriracha
Recipe courtesy of Jean-George Vongerichten, Chef, Jean-Georges Management, New York City
Idaho Potato Ingredients:
- Idaho potatoes, washed well
- Kosher Salt
- 1/2C Mayonnaise
- 2t Lime juice
- 1t Orange juice
- 1T Sriracha (chile sauce)
Idaho Potato Preparation:
- Place potatoes on a sheet tray covered liberally with salt.
- Bake in a 475 degree F oven for about 90 minutes or until potatoes are completely cooked.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the freezer until cold.
- With a serrated knife, preferably electric, cut potatoes in 1/2 lengthwise. Then cut each 1/2 into 4 wedges.
- Put on a sheet tray leaving space between each potato so that they do not stick.
- Fry in a 350 degree F fryer until golden brown, dredge on paper towels and season with salt.
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl and reserve.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for the potato wedges.