For a delicious and healthy party dip, try pairing hummus with chips, crackers, or veggies. It’s the perfect combination of creamy crunch and it tastes so fresh! We love this recipe because it’s good for you, it’s inexpensive and it takes less than 5 minutes to whip up.
Ingredients (serves 4-6)
- 15.5 oz. can of chick peas (garbanzo beans) rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. water
- Add all ingredients, except water, to mini food processor. Pulse until ingredients start to combine and then slowly add water through shoot at top of food processor and puree until well combined. You can adjust the texture of your hummus by adding additional liquid (water or olive oil) to your liking.
© 2011 Party Bluprints Inc., All Rights Reserved