Greek Salad Skewers: Turn a salad favorite into a bite-sized appetizer perfect for cocktail and viewing parties.
Ingredients (yields 24)
- 4” knotted bamboo skewers (pkg. of 24)
- 2 7oz. squares feta cheese, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 container grape tomatoes
- 3 mini cucumbers, peeled and cut into hearty slices
- 1 container/jar pitted Kalamata olives
- olive oil
- cracked black pepper
- sea salt
- Assemble skewers according to picture. Place a tomato on skewer, followed by a cucumber slice, and then feta cheese square. Continue until all skewers are assembled. Drizzle olive oil over food portion of skewer, avoid skewer handle. Top with fresh cracked pepper and sea salt. Arrange on platter and serve.