Sausage Nacho Recipe
With football season here and the Super Bowl around the corner, we have the perfect Super Bowl party recipe for your nachos. This isn’t any recipe either – we have dressed the nachos up adding sausage to the recipe. The perfect time to take the party nachos to the next level!
Tips for a Super Bowl Party on a Budget
You can serve these Sausage Nachos as an entree or appetizer – it will bring you rave reviews either way. Top the nachos with our homemade Fresh Guacamole Recipe and you will score with the home fans.
- 9 oz. bag restaurant style corn tortilla chips
- 1 lb. Italian sausage (sweet)
- 8 oz. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup guacamole
- 1 bunch scallions, washed and sliced
- Remove sausage from its casings and crumble into small pieces in non-stick pan. Cook over medium heat until brown and crunchy.
- Remove sausage from pan to paper towel-lined bowl to remove excess oil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread tortilla chips on baking sheet or oven-safe serving platter.
- Sprinkle sausage on top, followed by shredded cheese.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with scoop of salsa, sour cream and guacamole*. Garnish with scallions.
© 2016 Party Bluprints Inc., All Rights Reserved
Do you have a unique nacho recipe? We would love to hear about it – leave a comment and share away!
photo credit: Alexandra Mascali