These Spring Veggie Shots offer a fun twist on the traditional veggies and dip served on a platter.
The single-serving portions can either be served en masse on a buffet table at a brunch or cocktail party or arranged at each place setting for a sit-down dinner. We stuck with the basics (carrots and celery) for the bright orange and green pop of color on your spring table. Perfect for Easter!
Spring Vegetable Shots
- 2 tbsp. ranch dressing
- 2 – 3 carrot sticks
- 2 celery stick pieces
- Rinse celery well. Cut off ends and then cut stalk in half. Make 3-4 vertical slices halfway down each celery stick, soak in water for 3-4 hours or overnight, so celery “fans” out as in picture.
- Fill dessert shot glass ½ – ¾ with ranch dressing.
- Remove celery from the refrigerator and cut each “fan” in half so each piece of celery has 2 “sprigs” – looks like bunny ears.
- Insert celery and carrot sticks in shot glass.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.