Take the fuss and mess out of wings and dress them up with this easy to make recipe. Simply marinate in tequila, lime and rosemary, bake and serve! We love these wings with Duck Sauce for dipping.
- 1 pkg. (12-16 wings and legs)
- ¼ cup finely chopped rosemary
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup reposado tequila (Partida is a great pick)
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
- *optional add 2 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- Rinse chicken, pat dry and set aside. Add remaining ingredients to a large plastic resealable freezer storage bag and then add chicken wings and legs. Seal bag and gently shake. Marinate 8-12 hours in the refrigerator. When ready to cook, preheat oven to 375°. Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray. Place wings and legs on a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, turning halfway through. Turn up oven to 400° and bake for 10 more minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
© 2011 Party Bluprints Inc., All Rights Reserved