Pictured above – NewWave Eye-Catcher Chip & Dip ($129), bottom row: Cowboy Caviar, BLT Dip, and Best Bean Dip
Disclosure: Party Bluprints Inc received a complimentary bowl from Villeroy and Boch to review. The opinions in this blog post are expressly our own and are honest.
Homegating goes New Wave with the coolest chips and dip!
Homegating season is in full swing and we are always on the lookout for new ways to make it more special. We definitely found one with this New Wave chip and dip bowl from Villeroy and Boch. I love that it looks sleek and cool, but is also very functional. I appreciate the ease of having one bowl for dip and chips, and that it’s easy for hands of all sizes to reach in and enjoy its contents. It truly embodies #EverydayLuxury ! You can connect with Villeroy and Boch on Twitter> , Facebook> , and Instagram> with or without hashtag #EverydayLuxury
So in celebration of our new find we are sharing 3 equally cool dip recipes with you (pictured above) – ENJOY!
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese – room temperature
- ½ cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch scallions, washed and thinly sliced (approx. ¼ cup)
- Combine dressing and cream cheese in medium bowl and mix until thoroughly combined and smooth (I used a stick blender to get it “extra-smooth”).
- Fold in bacon (reserve a tsp. to sprinkle on top), tomato and scallions, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve dip, simply place the dip into your favorite “dip bowl” or in a bread bowl like suggested below and top with crumbled bacon and/or chopped tomatoes.
- 15½ ounce(s) (can) pinto or black beans, drained and rinsed
- 11 ounce(s) (can) corn kernels, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 large (or 2 small) avocado , diced
- 1 cup(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup(s) prepared salsa
- ¾ teaspoon(s) salt
- ½ teaspoon(s) pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Gently toss to combine.
- Chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve with chips for dipping.
BEST BEAN DIP
- 1 lb ground beef, chicken or turkey (chicken or turkey is better)
- 1 can of tomato soup
- 1 cup of salsa – choice of flavor (I prefer peach mango)
- 1 can of rinsed and drained beans – choice of white, cannellini, red, kidney, etc
- 1 (8oz) pkg of shredded cheese – choice of cheddar, mozzarella, monterey jack, etc half for cooking and half for topping
- In skillet, brown meat till there is no liquid, add rest of ingredients, mix occasionally and let sit in pan over medium heat for 5 – 10 minutes or until warmed thoroughly.
- Put in serving bowl and sprinkle remaining cheese to garnish to serve as dip with tortilla chips or crackers.