Three Easy Buffalo Chicken Recipes For Super Bowl Fans!
Surprise guests at your next party by serving Buffalo Chicken 3 ways. The taste is such a fan favorite that is is worthy of multiple versions, especially at your Super Bowl bash this year.
This recipe takes the muss and fuss out of making wings. Simply bake them until golden brown and then toss in buffalo wing sauce. Serve them with sides of celery and bleu cheese or ranch dressing. One other must-have side – hand wipes, display individually wrapped packets in a bowl near the wings and napkins for easy cleanup.
(Serves 12 guests – 4 wings/guest)
- 48 wings
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 2 tsp. cayenne pepper
Preheat oven to 450°. Place a metal cooling rack on a large baking pan (make sure to use a baking pan with sides to contain the grease that will drip from the wings as they bake). Arrange wings in a single layer on rack and bake for 40-50 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time. Bake until desired “crispiness” is reached. Meanwhile, in a saucepan melt butter. Remove from heat and stir in hot sauce and cayenne pepper – set aside. In a large bowl add cooked wings and wing sauce, mix thoroughly covering wings completely. Serve with celery and bleu cheese (or ranch) dressing.
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP – Our delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip features the flavor of Buffalo wings combined with 2 dreamy creams. Serve with a variety of scoopers (tortilla chips, crackers, celery) and it will be a family favorite for sure.
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 cups cooked and cubed chicken
- ½ cup hot sauce
- ½ cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350. In a 4-cup baking dish, spread cream cheese evenly over bottom of dish. In a separate bowl mix chicken, sour cream and hot sauce – spread this mixture over cream cheese. Top with cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, and/or celery.
- 1 large loaf Italian braided bread, slice lengthwise in half (you can also use 6 Italian hero rolls)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ½ lb. fresh thinly sliced mozzarella
- fully cooked buffalo popcorn chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place each half of the bread face side up on baking sheet.
- Spread each half with tomato sauce (I like to be a little generous with the sauce.) Spoon by tablespoon onto bread and gently spread leaving a ½” perimeter around bread.
- Cover with thinly sliced mozzarella.
- Top with buffalo popcorn chicken.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes until bread is warmed through and cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool for a minute and then slice and serve. (If you use rolls, no slicing necessary.)
Do you have a delicious Buffalo Chicken recipe to share?