Bake some love with Chocolate Pudding Cakes!
With Valentine’s Day this Sunday we wanted to be sure to share this chocolate recipe from Community Coffee Company featuring 100% select Arabica coffee beans and lots of L-O-V-E. We can’t wait to try it and hope you’ll love it too.
French Roast Chocolate Pudding Cakes
Serves: 24 / Prep: 15 mins / Cook: 20 mins
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cups cocoa, unsweetened, Dutch process
- 3 tsps baking powder
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ¼ cups dark brown sugar, tightly packed and separated
- 1 ¼ cups Community coffee French Roast or Dark Roast, brewed
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ½ sticks butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 ½ tbsps vanilla extract
Optional: vanilla ice cream as side garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place paper muffin cups in two 12-cup muffin pans. In a medium bowl, combine flour, 1 cup of cocoa, baking powder and salt. Whisk to remove lumps.
- In a separate bowl, combine sugar, 1 cup of brown sugar, brewed coffee (cooled), milk, eggs, butter and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth (some lumps will remain).
- Combine the wet and dry mixtures, mixing well.
- Transfer batter to the cupcake pans, filling them ¾ full. In a small bowl, mix ¼ cup of cocoa and ¼ cup of brown sugar together. Sprinkle a tablespoon over each cake and place pans in the oven to bake them for 20 minutes. The cake’s edges should be crisp, but the middle should be very soft – similar to pudding. Cool for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with vanilla ice cream as a side garnish.
If you want more chocolate recipes check them out here on our blog!