From Good Housekeeping This recipe received 5 stars from users!
Image by James Baigne
This appetizer recipe is from Good Housekeeping is it is simple and delicious for summer entertaining. It makes a perfect appetizer with cocktails or a quick and easy lunch. All of the recipes from Good Housekeeping are triple tested to insure that that you are successful when replicating them – this makes me one of their number one fans! If you are like me and don’t keep your past magazine issues organized, give the website a try, there are hundreds of great recipes for any occasion and the site’s search function is super smart!
Serves: 8 Edit
Yields: 8 appetizer servings
Total Time: 20 min
- 8 (6-inch) low-fat flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup(s) yellow mustard
- 4 ounce(s) thinly sliced Black Forest ham
- 8 slice(s) sandwich-cut dill pickle
- 4 ounce(s) thinly sliced roast pork from the deli
- 4 ounce(s) thinly sliced part-skim Swiss cheese
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling on medium.
- Brush 1 side of each tortilla with mustard. Evenly divide ham, pickles, pork, and cheese on 4 tortillas. Top with remaining tortillas, pressing firmly.
- With large metal spatula, place quesadillas on hot grill grate and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tortillas on both sides are browned and Swiss cheese melts, carefully turning quesadillas over once. Transfer quesadillas to large cutting board; let stand 1 minute. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges to serve.