Summer is Blueberry season and time to take advantage of this great tasting, good for you, super food. Blueberries are on most food guru’s top 10 list and are usually the ONLY food on the list you can use to make a delicious dessert – unless salmon or broccoli pie sounds appealing to you?
I love this dessert! It uses fresh blueberries, and doesn’t take hours of baking. It meets my criteria of simple yet special with just 5 ingredients. I hope you enjoy it! Check out Betty Crocker for more simple and special recipes.
Blueberry Cobbler – from Betty Crocker
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Pour melted butter into 8 or 9-inch square baking dish.
- In medium bowl, whisk together Bisquick mix, sugar, and milk; pour over melted butter.
- Sprinkle blueberries evenly over Bisquick batter. Bake 42 to 47 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.