Hold on to your holiday hats – here’s a recipe that takes dessert bars to a new level! Brownie Brittle founder Sheila G Mains was kind enough to share her Brownie Brittle Eggnog Cheesecake Bar recipe with us today. They’re a delicious way to put a holiday twist on the more traditional cheesecake bars, and will make your guests feel special when you celebrate this season.
- 1 Stick of butter
- 2 Cups Brownie Brittle crumbs
- 2 pkg cream cheese (8oz) softened
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 TBL flour
- 1/2 Cup eggnog
- 1/2 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Nutmeg to sprinkle on top
- Mix 1 stick of melted butter with 2 Cups of Brownie Brittle crumbs.
- Press into a greased 9 x 13 pan and Bake for 8 min at 350°
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggnog, and eggs together. Add chocolate chips.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
- Cook —then sprinkle nutmeg on top.
Hope you enjoy and check Sheila G’s site>
Like many brownie aficionados, Sheila is particularly fond of the crispy edges. In fact, on many an afternoon she would walk through the bakery gathering the brittle batter off the sides of the sheet pans as the brownies cooled in their racks. It had that same rich chocolate taste, but with an amazing crunch. That started her wondering: How could she create a whole pan of crunchy edges? Well, lucky for us, she figured it out! Now you too can satisfy your sweet tooth in a snap with Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle!