Photos by Alexandra Mascali
It’s time for Friday Night Bites and tonight we let the kids take over the kitchen. Here’s a fantastic recipe that is sure to make Friday Night a party in your house.
Elizabeth’s daughter loves to bake. “She’s always baking cookies and brownies. Recently, she combined her love for her 3 favorites into one bite and it’s a really big bite! Serve these at your next pool party, picnic, bbq or bring them to the next party you’re invited too – they’ll be the hit of the party!” – Elizabeth
- 1 batch brownie dough (use box mix or favorite homemade recipe)
- 1 batch chocolate chip cookie dough (she’s a Toll House recipe fan)
- 1 package oreos
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 13” x 9” glass baking dish, set aside.
- Make chocolate chip cookie dough and spread evenly in baking dish.
- Place oreos in grid-like fashion over top of cookie dough.
- Prepare brownies according to directions and pour evenly over oreo/cookie mixture.
- Bake 50 – 60 minutes. Use a toothpick to determine desired doneness (fudgy vs. cake-like.)