Toll House cookie dough, chocolate and peanut butter – enough said. These cookie cups are to die for delicious and seriously easy to make. Just the way I like it, simple and special at it’s best! I found the recipe on the Nestle site : Very Best Baking.com. visit more great recipes.
Halloween Cookie Cups
Prep: 10 min
Cooking: 9 min
Cooling time: 30 min cooling
Yields: 24 cookie cups
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED™ Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Morsels, any flavor
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 24 mini-muffin cups.
- PLACE squares of dough into prepared muffin cups; press down to make a deep well.
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are set. Remove from oven to wire rack(s). While still warm, fill cookie cups with morsels. Morsels will soften and retain their shape. Cool completely. With tip of knife, remove cookie cups from muffin pan(s).
*NOTE: 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED™ Semi-Sweet & Premier White, Semi-Sweet Chocolate and/or Milk Chocolate Morsels can be substituted for the SWIRLED™ Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Morsels.