Surprise your graduate and guests with this smart dessert idea!
We are featuring this post again, because they’re not only a great way to a sweet touch to your graduation celebration, they are easy to make and bake. A win for host and guest – tey’ll be the hit of your party. Simply turn your cupcakes on their heads and dress them up for graduation day with a mortarboard.
Graduation Cap S’more Cupcakes
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (plus ingredients listed on box for preparation)
- 1 can prepared vanilla frosting
- 1 bag Pull ‘n’ Peel Twizzlers
- 24 chocolate covered graham crackers
- Prepare cupcakes according to directions on the box. Set aside to cool thoroughly.
- Peel apart several strands of licorice and cut into 2 ½’ inch pieces. On the end of each piece, make two ½’ cuts up the length of licorice and fan out to create the tassel. Set aside.
- Assembling the Graduation Cap Cupcakes:
- Remove completely cooled cupcakes from their wrappers and place upside down on serving tray.
- Place 1 Tbs. of vanilla icing in center of each cupcake, top with chocolate covered graham cracker and gently press down to distribute frosting.
- Place a dab of frosting in center of chocolate and add the licorice tassel.