Stumped over what treats to serve to your Gluten-Free family members or friends when entertaining? We have the perfect solution thanks to our friends at Veria.com, an online extension of the national health and wellness TV network Veria Living. Be sure to check out their Healthy Recipe section is full of recipes that taste goof and are good for you too ! visit here> http://www.veria.com
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (whole grain)
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa flakes (or oatmeal flakes)
- 1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 4 large ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon raw almond butter
- 1/2 cup dark, unsweetened chocolate chips
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas in bowl with a fork and add vanilla, almond butter and coconut sugar.
- Add quinoa, oatmeal, coconut and pinch of salt. Mix until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and drop batter on to cooking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes.Remove from oven and let cool.
Dawn’s Note: Add Raisins!