Our Lime Ice Cream Pie has a graham cracker crust that’s filled with luscious lime-infused French vanilla ice cream. It makes for a refreshing summer’s dream dessert and takes 3 simple steps: bake crust, fill, freeze and serve.
LIME ICE CREAM PIE
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 quart (32 oz.) French vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 oz. can frozen limeade concentrate, softened
- 5 lime wheels
- 1 kiwi wheel
- Place 14 graham crackers (approx. 1.5 packets) in a sealable plastic bag, using back of large mixing spoon finely crush.
- Measure two cups of graham cracker crumbs into large mixing bowl. Pour melted butter over crumbs and thoroughly mix until all crumbs are covered by butter.
- Grease 6” x 9” (1.5 oz.) casserole dish with butter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Reserve ¼ cup of graham cracker mixture.
- Spoon remaining mixture into casserole dish and evenly distribute across the bottom and ¾ of the way up the sides of the dish, pressing firmly to pack down crust.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Allow to thoroughly cool.
- Combine softened ice cream and limeade concentrate in a large mixing bowl. Mix together until thoroughly incorporated. Pour into piecrust and distribute evenly. Sprinkle reserved graham cracker mixture around perimeter of pie and garnish with lime and kiwi wheels.
- Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours.