Ideas On How to Live a Little…the Little Ways You Can Live Life to the Fullest Everyday
Make your day a little sweeter by making and enjoying a treat with your family! Whoopie Pies are a simple way to make everyone feel special. They’re perfect for any type of celebration, big or small, casual or formal and can turn a ho-hum Monday into magic. So make some whoopie today – here’s the recipe from Elizabeth!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Using a mixer, mix all cake ingredients together on low speed for 30 seconds and then on medium speed for 2 minutes. Using a small ice cream scoop (1 tbsp.), drop dough onto greased cookie sheet (leave 1 1/2 “ – 2” between each). Bake 8-9 minutes. Cool thoroughly on cooling rack.
- Prepare whoopie pie filling: in mixer, combine softened butter and cream cheese. Mix in vanilla. Slowly add confectioners’ sugar, one cup at a time, mixing well.
- Using small ice cream scoop, drop filling on center of underside of cake cookie, top with another cake cookie and apply a bit of pressure to distribute filling. Continue with remaining cake cookies until all whoopie pies are assembled.
Live a Little Monday series is brought to you by Skimbaco Lifestyle, and is all about the small ways you can live life to the fullest.
“Little tips how you can be more adventurous, test your limits, do something fun. Living life to the fullest doesn’t mean doing grand things every day, and traveling around the world – it’s about enjoying the little things in everyday life. I invited some of my blogger friends to join me, and if you have a blog – please join us in inspiring each others to live a little.” – Katja Presnal
Join us! Write a blog post how you live a little and link it up to the Linky below. You can also get the InLinkz code to post the Linky on your site as well.
CHECK OUT what other Bloggers posted with the links below!