Photo Credit: Alexandra Mascali
It’s time for Friday Night Bites and tonight is another “berry sweet” idea from Ally!
Looking for a way to switch up your normal Friday night pizza? This Nutella Berry Pizza is the perfect pizza to do just that! The sweet taste from the hazelnut spread and the fruity taste from the berries, make this desert irresistible. -Ally
- 1 lb. pizza dough, room temperature
- Olive oil
- ¾ cup hazelnut spread (like Nutella)
- 6 oz. container raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 6 oz. container blackberries, rinsed and dried
- 6 oz. strawberries, rinsed, dried, hulled and quartered
- Remove pizza dough from the refrigerator and allow it to warm to room temperature, at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Grease large pizza pan with olive oil. Place ball of pizza dough on center of pan. Starting in the center gently knead the dough pressing it out toward edge of pan until dough is evenly spread out.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown. If any “bubbles” have formed on dough, pierce with fork to release steam and gently tamp down.
- Spread hazelnut spread evenly over pizza (except for crust).
- Pop back in oven for 1 minute.
- Top with mixed berries
- Spoon 1 tbsp. of Nutella into a plastic sandwich bag and snip the tip of one corner. Use bag to drizzle Nutella on top of pizza.
- Cut and serve.
© 2013 Party Bluprints Inc., All Rights Reserved