With the holidays approaching, it’s time to start thinking about festive treats. That’s why I’m happy to share a sweet idea for serving up special snacks to your family and friends from our friends at Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps. Pretzel Crisps don’t last long in my pantry. My husband and three boys love them, so they’re the perfect ingredient in a special holiday dessert in our home. But really, who doesn’t love the combo of salty and sweet flavors? I do, and so will your guests. Not only do these treats taste good, the Pretzel Crisps Wreaths and White Peppermint Mini Cakes are super simple to make, but look like they took all day. I love that I can serve special desserts to my holiday guests, even when I don’t have the time to bake. Both recipes below require no oven and will dress up your table!
Pretzel Crisps Wreaths
- Original Pretzel Crisps
- White Chocolate Melts
- Green Food Coloring
- Break Pretzel Crisps in half and dip into melted white chocolate mixed with green food coloring.
- On wax paper, layer pretzel crisps in a circle after you dip them, then cover with sprinkles.
- Let wreaths harder and serve.
White Peppermint Mini Cakes
- White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel Crisps
- Cubes of Cake (buy if you don’t have time to bake)
- Decorative Sprinkles
- Food Coloring
- Homemade Whipped Cream
- Mini Jars
- In a mini jar, layer decorative sprinkles, homemade whipped cream, broken pieces of white chocolate peppermint Pretzel Crisps, and cubes of cake.
- Optional: Use food coloring to dye your whipped cream and cake your favorite holiday color for a more festive look.