- 1 package (18 1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cloves, Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat all ingredients, except Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting, in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened, scraping side of bowl frequently. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes or until well blended.
2. Spoon batter into 24 greased or paper-lined muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full.
3. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cupcake comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pans; cool completely. Frost with Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting.
Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting: Beat 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened, 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened, 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract, and 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cloves in large bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in 1 package (16 ounces) confectioners’ sugar (about 4 cups) until smooth.