This recipe is Summerlicious and so easy! Not much tastes better than a fresh peach, unless of course you are going to turn it into cobbler. This is the perfect dessert to WOW summer guests! It comes from the Betty Crocker website which is full of great recipe – take a peek>
Peach and Raspberry Cobbler
20 Min TOTAL TIME
50 Min SERVINGS
- 2 1/2 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly butter bottom and side of 9×1 1/2-inch deep-dish pie plate or 2-quart casserole.
- Mix peaches, raspberries, granulated sugar, cornstarch and nutmeg in large bowl. Let stand 10 minutes. Spoon into pie plate.
- Stir together remaining ingredients in same bowl until dough forms. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto fruit mixture. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until fruit is bubbly and topping is deep golden brown and thoroughly baked.