Sweet and salty snacks are always a favorite in my house, so I’m getting ready to mix up this treat for Valentine’s Day. It not only tastes great, it will look so pretty on my party table! You can enjoy more recipes at Target.com/recipes and – they’re fabulous!
“Sweet Sayings” Chocolate Potato Chip Snack Mix
Makes about 8 cups
Total Time: 2 hours including time to set
What You’ll Need:
- 3 cups Archer Farms Sea Salt Thick Cut Potato Chips
- 2 Angie’s Vanilla Cupcake Kettle Corn Snack Packs
- 1 (8-oz.) bag Dove Hazelnut Dark Chocolates
- 3 Market Pantry Heart-Shaped Fudge-Covered Pretzels individual packs
- 1/4 cup Sweet Sayings M&M’s
What You’ll Do:
1. Arrange chips in layer on parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with kettle corn.
2. Unwrap chocolates and coarsely chop. Place about three-fourths into microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave an additional 10-second intervals until chocolate can be stirred smooth.
3. Stir in remaining chocolate until smooth. Drizzle onto chips and kettle corn.
4. Sprinkle with pretzels and M&M’s. Allow to set 1 1/2 hours. Gently break into chunks. Serve or store in airtight container.