I never met a meatball I didn’t like!
Here is delicious recipe for Teriyaki Meatballs, that serves as a nice change from the Italian meatballs I usually serve in my house. You can use beef or turkey, which ever you like, but make sure to serve them with extra teriyaki sauce or Thai peanut sauce.
Serves 6 to 8
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup prepared teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, green onions, carrots, egg, teriyaki sauce and bread crumbs. Blend well. Using a 2-ounce scoop, form meatballs with wet hands and place on a baking pan lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown on the outside and just cooked through. Transfer to a bowl or plate and serve.
note: you can sprinkle the meatballs with sesame seeds if you like.