Photo Credit: Alexandra Mascali
BLT Dip Recipe
This family favorite BLT Dip recipe is easy to serve at gatherings and is a family favorite while watching football games! It has all the tastes of a BLT sandwich minus the mess of eating a BLT sandwich.
Other favorite Bacon Appetizer Recipes
Depending on the number of guests, you may choose to make two small containers of dip so you can place them at two different locations or make one medium/large serving for all. I adapted the recipe from one of my favorite appetizers served by Sue Doehler- one of the finest hostesses I know.
We have some other amazing Dip Recipes here
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese – room temperature
- ½ cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch scallions, washed and thinly sliced (approx. ¼ cup)
- Combine dressing and cream cheese in medium bowl and mix until thoroughly combined and smooth (I used a stick blender to get it “extra-smooth”).
- Fold in bacon (reserve a tsp. to sprinkle on top), tomato and scallions, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve dip, simply place the dip into your favorite “dip bowl” or in a bread bowl like suggested below and top with crumbled bacon and/or chopped tomatoes.
© 2015 Party Bluprints Inc., All Rights Reserved