Photo Credit: Alexandra Mascali
Cheeseburger Hand Pies
It’s time for Friday Night Bites, and tonight you can forget all about the forks and knives. Just don’t forget the napkins because these hand pies are juicy. A delicious cheeseburger inside a light, golden crust that’s perfect for eating with your hands. Make up a batch, and then hand them off and start enjoying the weekend.
- 1 package refrigerator biscuits (8 count)
- 4 cheeseburgers (cooked to medium temperature)
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease two baking sheets.
- Remove biscuits from package and place on baking sheet (4 to each sheet.) Flatten each biscuit – using fingertips, start in middle and gently push down and out to stretch out biscuit to thin round.
- Cut in half pre-cooked cheeseburgers (make ahead and store in refrigerator/freezer until ready to use.) Place cheeseburger half on round of dough, fold other half of dough over creating a half moon shape. Seal the hand pie either using tines of a fork or by folding the bottom of dough up over the top and tamping down with your finger.
- Continue process until all pies are made.
- Brush tops with olive oil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and heated through.
Also enjoy this version call a Big & Tasty Cheeseburger Pockets from Pilsbury – the recipe is here >
Checkout our other amazing Friday Night Bite Recipes here!