It’s time for Friday Night Bites and tonight we have a real treat for you to eat: Grilled Lime Chili Chicken!
Grilled Lime Chili Chicken
Author: Elizabeth Mascali
Recipe type: Main
Serves: makes 6 Chicken Breasts
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 tsp. agave nectar
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- To prepare marinade, simply add oil, nectar, lime juice, chili powder, salt and pepper in glass measuring cup. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Place chicken into gallon size sealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag and gently massage and turn chicken in bag until thoroughly covered with marinade. Place sealed bag on dish and refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees. Place chicken breast side up on grates and grill for 5-7 minutes, repeat on other side. You want the marinade to have a chance to caramelize and make some nice grill marks without overcooking your chicken. Chicken should be cooked to an internal temperature of 170 degrees or until juices run clear.
© 2013 Party Bluprints Inc., All Rights Reserved