Disclosure: Party Bluprints Inc. has happily partnered with World Kitchen LLC to share the wonderful Pyrex® 100th Anniversary product line. All opinions are our own.
Today we’re sharing some of the delicious recipes from a year long celebration of Pyrex’s 100th Anniversary. Boy, did we have fun. We raised our glasses to toast this iconic brand and led a group of over 40 bloggers who shared their favorite family recipes and stories, plus their beautiful babies! We’ve included the roundups from the women who helped kick off this celebration with us at the beginning of the year. Through this post and theirs you will be able to find all the #Pyrex100 recipes. We hope you take time to check them out and select one or more to share at your holiday table this season.
Pyrex100 Recipe Roundups:
- Coryanne Ettiene’s Pyrex100 Roundup>
- Amiyrah Martin’s Pyrex100 Roundup>
- Crissy Page’s Pyrex100 Roundup>
- Audrey McClelland’s Pyrex100 Roundup>
The holidays are our favorite time of year because it means lots of great food and family time. One special bonus during the season is that Elizabeth’s Lemon Meringue Pie will make an appearance again. We shared this recipe with you back in March when we launched Pyrex’s 100th birthday celebration. You can see it above in our roundup collage and find the recipe here> It’s a simple and special dessert for holiday entertaining.
Below, we wanted to highlight a few recipes from the Pyrex100 bloggers that we want to try in our homes this holiday.
1. No-Bake Banana Nilla Pie looks easy, and so rich and creamy we can’t wait to try it! You can find the recipe at Mommy Musings>
2. Baked Cinnamon French Toast looks simply divine. We love to host brunch over the holidays so this recipe will come in handy! You can view the recipe at Simply Being Mommy >
3. Cherry Cheesecake Brownies are some of our favorite flavors combined in one easy to make dessert! Plus, we love that it feels festive. You can find the recipe at Mom Spotted >
4. Nonnis Homemade Manicotti – You had us at Nonna! This manicotti recipes looks light and airy and will make a great first course at the holiday table. You can view the recipe at Tools 2 Tiaras >
5. Sourdough Starter Fresh Bread is the perfect pairing for homemade soup and a tree trimming party! The recipe is available at A Cowboy’s Wife >
6. Chiffon Cake with Strawberries and Nutella Ganache – Oh my! This just may top our must-try recipes for Holiday 2015! You can add it to your list and print the recipe at Next Kid Thing >
Happy holidays and be sure to visit the Pyrex100 website for lots of recipes and fun! You can also stay up-to-date with everything Pyrex on their Facebook page, Twitter profile, Pinterest and Instagram accounts.
Disclosure: I have happily partnered with World Kitchen LLC to share the wonderful Pyrex® 100th Anniversary product line. All opinions are my own.