Kung Pao Pork
In honor of the year of the Red Fire Monkey we have this amazing Kung Pao Pork recipe!
You will love this Kung Pao Pork recipe that’s healthy, fiery and gluten free. It will definitely add a little kick to your main dish this Chinese New Year. With the holiday just around the corner, on February 8th, make sure you are ready with a plan to party. This meal will be a great start!
Kung Pao Pork Recipe By San-J
Ingredients for Kung Pao Park
- 1 pound Pork tenderloin
- 1/4 plus 1 tablespoon Roasted peanuts, divided
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 8 Thai chilies
- 3 Green onions, cleaned, trimmed, sliced
- 1/4 cup San-J Szechuan Sauce
Directions for Kung Pao Pork
- Trim the pork tenderloin of all visible fat and cut into 1-inch cubes. Roughly chop 1 tablespoon of the peanuts and set aside for garnish.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat until it begins to shimmer. Add the pork and cook for 4 minutes turning frequently to brown on all sides.
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup peanuts, chilies and 2 of the green onions, cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Add the San-J Szechuan Sauce and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Serve immediately, garnished with the chopped peanuts and remaining green onion.
More about San J
San-J is a brewer of premium Tamari Soy Sauce, naturally brewed with 100% soy and no wheat, using traditional brewing methods that have been passed down for over 200 years. All of San-J’s gluten-free products are certified gluten-free, kosher, and made with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, serving up a rich, authentic Asian taste.
We also have a great Orange Shrimp Recipe for the Chinese New Year