Cranberry Barbecue Baby Back Ribs
Make your Summer BBQ a stand out with this bold recipe for Cranberry Barbecue Baby Back Ribs! Everyone in the family will love these tangy, tart ribs and they’re super simple to make. Our recipe minimizes grilling time and feels more special than the usual burgers and dogs. Plus, cranberries are America’s Original Superfruit and have many wonderful health properties. They contain antioxidants; are naturally fat and cholesterol free, low in sodium and are a good source of dietary fiber.
- 2 racks baby back ribs, cut in half
- 1 cup of Cranberry BBQ Sauce (recipe>)
- Pre-cook ribs in large stock pot for 50 minutes on medium.
- Remove from pot and place on large serving platter. Slather with Cranberry Barbecue Sauce. Sauce will soak in, so be sure to set aside extra for basting.
- Preheat grill on low-medium. Place ribs bone side down on grill until grill marks appear or heated through. Repeat for other side. Baste ribs with sauce as you go.
- Remove ribs from grill to serving platter, cover with aluminum foil and allow to rest a few minutes. Cut ribs and serve with side of Cranberry Barbecue Sauce.