image and recipe credit Wegmans.com
In Spring, food should get lighter and brighter, just like the days, and this recipe from Wegman’s is a wonderful way to enjoy both!
Serves: 4 – Active Time: 30 mins – Total Time: 30 mins
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Wegmans Vegetable Oil, divided
- 2 pkgs (8 oz each) Asian Classics Pork & Vegetable Pot Stickers
- 4 cups (about 12 oz) snow peas
- 1/4 head savoy cabbage, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 3/4 cup Asian Classics Stir-Fry Sauce
Ingredients are available at a Wegmans near you, for the store locator link here>
You’ll Need: Large nonstick skillet, lid
- Add 1/2 cup water, 1 Tbsp vegetable oil, and pot stickers in a large nonstick skillet. Cover; bring to a boil on MEDIUM-HIGH. Reduce heat to MEDIUM. Cook 5-8 min, until water has almost evaporated; uncover.Continue to cook until pot stickers are golden brown on bottom side. Turn off heat. Arrange pot stickers around outside rim of large serving plate.
- Drizzle remaining 1/2 Tbsp oil around sides of pan; tilt pan to distribute evenly. Heat oil in pan on HIGH until oil faintly smokes. (If oil smokes too much, pan is too hot.)
- Add snow peas and cabbage to pan. Stir and toss, keeping things moving, 2 min.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup of water and stir-fry sauce; cook, stirring 3-5 min, until veggies are crisp-tender. Mound vegetables in center of serving plate.