I love this recipe from McCormick Spice for some quick grill baby back ribs. The nice thing about this recipe, is that with some morning prep, it allows you to grill up dinner in minutes. Spend just 5 minutes on prep time and then pop the ribs in the oven to bake. When they are done, cover and keep in the fridge till you’re ready to grill. They take just about 2 minutes on each side and then it’s dinner time! Enjoy.
Spice-Rubbed Baby Back Ribs
Recipe and Image from McCormick.com
Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 3 to 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 6 to 8 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Pork Rub
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Place ribs on foil-lined baking pan. Rub Pork Rub evenly over both sides of ribs. Cover with foil.
2. Bake 1 hour or until meat starts to pull away from bones. Transfer ribs to grill or cover and refrigerate until you are ready.
3. Grill over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes per side or until evenly browned. Cut into portions to serve.
Note: Use 2 tablespoons Pork Rub per pound of ribs.