It’s Friday and tonight we’re serving up some bites that are fun and delicious to eat.
This is a no mess, no fuss meal that can be quick and simple to prepare. Our tip is to grill twice as much as you need earlier in the week for dinner and use the “leftovers” for some fun Friday Night Bites. This is a perfect way to serve them!
- 1 package refrigerator biscuits (8 count)
- sliced grilled meat and poultry (see our mixed grill recipe below)
- 1 lb. sliced mozzarella
- sliced hot peppers (we used red banana peppers) – you can substitute roasted red peppers (which are sweet not hot)
- Bake biscuits according to package instructions. Allow to cool slightly and cut in half.
- Arrange peppers on bottom of roll. Top with meat, cheese and top of biscuit.
For the steak and chicken in this recipe try our Mixed Grill Recipe here>
© 2014 Party Bluprints Inc., All Rights Reserved