Disclosure: Party Bluprints Inc. was compensated to develop special seasonal recipes for Kraft
Here’s an idea for a “Grab and Go” family meal that they will gobble up!
After the effort of hosting Thanksgiving, take a night off with this make-ahead meal – the bonus is you avoid the hassle, fuss and cleanup of reheating a full meal. The great thing about this recipe is that it can be eaten right out of the fridge.
Thanksgiving in a Jar
(Makes 1 jar)
“The Thanksgiving Leftovers”
- 1 cup STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Turkey
- 4 oz. roasted turkey, roughly sliced/cut into large bite-sized pieces
- 2-3 tbsp. cranberry sauce
- wide-mouthed glass mason jar
- Spoon STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Turkey into bottom of jar.
- Spoon cranberry sauce on top.
- Sprinkle in turkey.
- Screw on top and refrigerate.
- Repeat process until all jars are filled or all leftovers are gone.