Turn a weeknight dinner into something Spooktacular with this easy Halloween-inspired twist on breadsticks!
- 1 can refrigerated breadsticks (usually contains 12)
- Olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease to baking sheets.
- Remove breadsticks from can, unroll and allow to warm to room temperature, six on each sheet. Gently stretch each breadstick to make it longer and skinnier. Using a knife, make a 1 inch cut into each end of breadstick and separate so it looks like a fishes tail. Then, roll each piece to the outside and back to the breadstick in a spiral. Repeat with other side and then other end.
- Once you have repeated this process with each breadstick, brush or spray each with olive oil and sprinkle on coarse sea salt.
- Bake for 8-10 until golden brown on the bottom.
- Remove from baking sheets, arrange on platter and serve.