No BBQ is complete without potato salad and this recipe from McCormick is a real standout. Its sweet and tangy taste makes it perfect for grilled meats and it will definitely get noticed by party guests! This simple but special recipe takes just about 30 minutes to prepare and for pennies a person it’s an economical way to feed a crowd!
Homestyle Barbecue Potato Salad – Makes 12 servings.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Mustard, Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Coarse Ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup coarsely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
1. Bring potatoes to boil in lightly salted water in large saucepot. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain well. Cool slightly.
2. Mix oil, ketchup, vinegar, mustard, black pepper and salt in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add potatoes, celery, bell pepper and onion; toss gently to coat.
3. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.