Here’s a simple salad recipe that makes a great pairing with just about anything you cook on the grill. Burgers, hot dogs, chicken, and steak make this salad a meal and can feed a crowd for lots less than the expensive store bought versions. You can make this salad ahead of time, it’s actually better the next day, and serve it or bring it to your next BBQ bash.
Peppers and Pasta Salad
- 1 pound of elbow macaroni
- 2 green bell peppers (diced)
- 2 red bell peppers (diced)
- 2 yellow bell peppers (diced)
- 1 package of GOOD SEASONS Dressing Mix (follow directions using extra light olive oil and red wine vinegar)
- 1 celery stalk (diced) optional
Cook macaroni according to box instructions (about 7 minutes) rinse and cool. Add chopped peppers and dressing and mix thoroughly.