- Makes 6 servings.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Roasted Saigon Cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup plum preserves
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Applewood Rub
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 pound extra large shrimp (16 to 20 count), peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 plums, each cut into 6 slices
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 6 slices applewood bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
1. For the Cinnamon-Honey Dressing, mix lemon juice, honey, sea salt and roasted cinnamon in small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil. Set aside.
2. Mix plum preserves and water in small bowl. Set aside. Mix Applewood Rub and lemon peel. Thread shrimp onto skewers. Brush with oil. Coat with Rub mixture.
3. Grill shrimp skewers over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes per side or just until shrimp turn pink, brushing occasionally with plum preserves mixture. Grill plums 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks appear, turning frequently and brushing with 2 tablespoons of the Dressing.
4. To serve, divide salad greens among 6 plates. Top each with shrimp, plums, raspberries and bacon. Serve with remaining Cinnamon-Honey Dressing.